Earn up to 50% APY by Staking $GLQ on GraphLinq App – Press release Bitcoin News
PRESS RELEASE. The latest utility token to supply staking to its customers/holders is GraphLinq Protocol’s $GLQ. As of this text, $GLQ has 4,500+ holders based on etherscan, excluding GLQ holders on CEX like Kucoin, MXC, Gate. It is a nice step for the way forward for the challenge as it would additional incentivize extra customers to carry. Discover extra about GraphLinq, its staking mechanism & steps to stake.
What Is GraphLinq?
GraphLinq – The No Code protocol for automating actions on-chain & off-chain, launched in simply March 2021, has come a great distance bringing customers within the crypto area a by no means seen mannequin of integrating blockchain automation on any blockchain-related/non-related activity.
The objective of the GraphLinq protocol is to permit customers to work together blockchains with any related system as effortlessly as doable with none prior data of coding.
GraphLinq ecosystem at the moment consists of an engine, an built-in improvement atmosphere (IDE) & an app to supply automated companies all whereas leveraging centralized/decentralized knowledge streams, a number of blockchains, and extra. Additionally, lately they partnered with Polygon Network (Previously Matic) on multiple grounds. Be taught: http://docs.graphlinq.io | Construct: http://ide.graphlinq.io | Prompt deploy: http://app.graphlinq.io | Analytics: https://analytics.graphlinq.io/
About $GLQ Token
GLQ is the native token for the GraphLinq ecosystem constructed on high of Ethereum (ERC20). It’s used to run a graph on the platform’s mainnet to execute totally different processes over the blockchain to automate duties, triggering occasions, and way more. GLQ will likely be used because the fee methodology in GraphLinq Market the place templates will likely be purchased and offered peer-to-peer. GLQ’s performance & use circumstances will proceed to diversify because the ecosystem grows, as talked about in Graphlinq’s Documentation.
All You Want To Know About $GLQ Staking
GraphLinq has lastly introduced the much-awaited GLQ staking launch on the GraphLinq App, incentivizing the holders of GLQ to earn passive rewards. Upon staking, GLQ holders can earn as a lot as 50% APY in rewards relying on the distinctive tier mechanism geared toward incentivizing long-term holders.
Initially, tier rankings are allotted in a decentralized nature as following:
-> First 15% stakers of whole stakers will likely be in Tier 1 and get 50% APY
-> Subsequent 40% stakers will likely be in Tier 2 and get 25% APY
-> The remaining stakers will likely be in Tier 3 and luxuriate in a 12.5% APY
The present APY is for a restricted interval solely and can be up to date within the close to future.
Once you stake for the primary time, you’ll be in Tier 3 first after which make it onto the upper tiers by holding for longer durations, because the variety of stakers will increase you possibly can find yourself within the first 15% or subsequent 40% stakers, rising your tier rank. Additionally, stakers/holders within the greater tiers might drop to subsequent decrease tiers upon withdrawing their staked GLQ, finally rewarding the long-term holders.
To place it merely, the longer you maintain, the extra your rank is more likely to get to the subsequent tier with greater APY. At every withdrawal you’ll lose your tier benefits, benefitting the holders probably the most.
The primary withdrawal decreases your APY by half (when you’re not on tier 3), and the second will take you again to the final tier with the least APY. Nonetheless, claiming yielded GLQ won’t have an effect on your tier ranks or rewards.
(You’ll be able to monitor & declare your staking rewards on the GraphLinq App’s Staking Web page in real-time)
Be aware: The group has talked about that the present APY of the staking rewards is for a restricted time solely, and it will likely be up to date infrequently within the close to future.
How Can I Purchase & Stake My $GLQ in 3 Simple steps?
A step-by-step information to placing your $GLQ to work to get upto a whopping 50% APY!
First be certain that to have some $GLQ!
In case you’re nonetheless in search of a solution to get $GLQ, right here is how one can safe your bag:
- Purchase $GLQ on app.graphlinq.io utilizing fiat by means of any of the next fee strategies: SEPA, UPI, IMPS, Quicker Funds Financial institution Switch, credit score & debit playing cards. For this methodology, you’ll must confirm your KYC and enter your ERC20 pockets handle to obtain GLQ.
- Swap your ETH/ERC20 for $GLQ on Uniswap, 1inch, Metamask pockets.
- You too can Purchase $GLQ on any of those centralized exchanges (CEXs): Kucoin, MXC, Gate.io
Video Tutorial on How To Purchase GLQ: https://youtu.be/_3tOZhBb9zw
- Join Your ERC20 Pockets like Metamask, Coinbase Pockets, and so on. to GraphLinq App by deciding on your required pockets.
- Approve the connection by clicking on “Signal”
- Go to the Staking Interface by clicking on “Stake your GLQ” on the highest bar or “Staking Interface” on the sidebar.
- As soon as you’re on the Staking Interface, “Whole Staked GLQ”, “My Staked GLQ”, “My Claimable Rewards” and your present Tier Rating could be seen.
- Inside the staking interface, you’ll find the choice to “Withdraw” your staked GLQ and an choice to “Declare Rewards.”
- However first, you we have to stake some GLQ. To do this, enter your required GLQ quantity to stake within the “Stake Your GLQ” discipline. After coming into the specified determine, click on on “Stake now” and approve the contract in your related pockets. Then after the approval out of your pockets, click on on “Stake now” once more and ensure in your related pockets to be able to full the staking course of.
Video Tutorial On How To Stake GLQ: https://youtu.be/hHsVEp_zKp0
Congratulations, your GLQ has been staked efficiently.
It is a press launch. Readers ought to do their very own due diligence earlier than taking any actions associated to the promoted firm or any of its associates or companies. Bitcoin.com is just not accountable, straight or not directly, for any injury or loss induced or alleged to be attributable to or in reference to using or reliance on any content material, items or companies talked about within the press launch.
Picture Credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons